Green Card Through Marriage

We specialize in helping foreign citizens married to a U.S. citizens, who are eligible for permanent residency. The process may be done either through adjustment of status (AOS) or consular processing, depending on whether the foreign spouse is inside or outside the United States.  Once approved, the foreign spouse becomes a conditional U.S. resident.  He or she is issued a green card and is afforded all the privileges and benefits of a permanent resident.  Conditional residency is valid for up to two years from the date the green card was issued.


Parent Filing for Child

The immigration process for your children will be affected by their age, marital status, and your status as a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. If you are a U.S. citizen, your children may petition for residency regardless of age or marital status. Additionally, your son or daughter’s children and spouses may generally be included on your children’s petition for residency. If you are a permanent resident, your children and their children will be able to petition for residency if they are unmarried.

Child Filing for Parent

A child must be at least 21 years old and a U.S. citizen in order to file a petition for their parents to live in the United States as permanent residents. Permanent residents, on the other hand, are unable petition to bring parents to live permanently in the U.S.